Twill Thrills

This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Estherbudd wrote
on 11 Mar 2012 7:33 AM

I have searched the web, top to bottom, heaven and earth, and there are no copies of Twill Thrills to be had for anything less than $135.  I would love to know if anyone is aware of plans to republish this books.  I love all things Madelyn, but $135 is out of my range for any book.

Please... if you know anything, let me know too.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 179
Su Butler wrote
on 12 Mar 2012 8:31 AM

I did an internet search and found it is available from The Weavers School?......  http://www.weaversschool.com/books.htm

Su

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 179
Su Butler wrote
on 12 Mar 2012 12:44 PM

HI Estherbud....I was a my local weaving shop today and they had a copy of Twill Thrills....if you will write to me privately, I will give you the information for the place.  I am sure you could order the book over the phone and have it shipped...... write to me privately.  No affiliation, just trying to help.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 25
on 5 Feb 2013 3:19 PM

Hi Sue:

I've known you from Weavolution and I see that this post is almost a year old.  However should you run across a copy of Twill Thrills again, I would really love to hear about it.

Best regards,

Charles

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 415
on 5 Feb 2013 4:51 PM

Hi Charles,

You can order Twill Thrills directly from the Divine Miss M.--author Madelyn van der Hoogt that is. She owns and runs The Weaver's School and sells all the Weaver's books on the school's website for around $30. You can find them at Sue's link above. 

Best,

Christina

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS