Hi ! I was Made in Finland, and so is My VARPAPUU "FINLANDIA" Loom. :)

This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
pan am jane wrote
on 16 Jan 2013 12:51 PM

I was born in Finland, many Moon's ago, now living in Southern California. I spent a Summer at Varpa Puu Weaving School, in Finland, learning to Weave. I Loved it ! met many weavers from around the World. Learned different Weaves, Finnish Twill, Double Weave, and many more. I brought the Finlandia 8 Harness Loom with me, to California.It takes a lot of space, I have to Park it in Our Garage. It has not been very active lately, but I'm hoping to get it going again :) I love the Click, Click sound it makes when I Weave, and a "must have"  Country Music in the Back ground. I find the Music helps  a eaven Weave.I sure Hope I get Inspired by reading this Blog, and get ready !  You have to be warped to Weave, I know that much. :) Happy Weaving Everybody !  :)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
USMick78 wrote
on 12 Sep 2013 4:45 PM

Would it be possible for you to send a copy of the assembly instructions?  I purchased a Finandia Loom for my wife but the instructions are not very clear.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Big Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Venus Gould wrote
on 17 Feb 2014 7:17 PM

I would just like to know what finish they use on this loom. Some looms you have to be careful how you clean them.  I have a Varpapuu from Finlandia  Venus Gould  email jenvs46@yahoo.com  I live in Virginia

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS