Project Work Sheets

This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5
Dye Verse wrote
on 12 Feb 2011 10:44 AM

I love rigid heddle weaving, and find I can get carried away with what I am doing on each project.  Trouble is I very short memory, and when I go back into projects - even though I have kept notes, I find there is always something vital I have missed out.

Can anybody point me in the direction of some pre-printed project work sheets? 

Best wishes

Shani

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 20
SarahJ@41 wrote
on 12 Feb 2011 1:47 PM

Hi Shani,

On this site, under the heading "Magazine", you'll see "Submissions."  Click on that and you can download a Project-at-a-glance form. The form is required for magazine articles, but I keep an extra one on hand for general record keeping. 

Happy Weaving,

Sarah

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5
Dye Verse wrote
on 12 Feb 2011 1:55 PM

Thank you so much - extremely useful...

Best wishes

Shani

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 229
on 12 Feb 2011 2:03 PM

Hey, Sarah, thanks for pointing that out! It does point out that we could use a better project worksheet form. I think we used to have one posted long ago, so I'll put that on my to do list!

Madelyn

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5
Dye Verse wrote
on 12 Feb 2011 2:05 PM

Oh thank you so much for all your help.... really appreciated, and sorry to add to your workload...

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on 14 Feb 2011 6:10 AM

Shani,  Hacylon yarn sells a form that is very nice,  but if you go to Jane Stafford Textiles (google it) and look under "useful information"  she has a free one you can print off

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 50
Fortin wrote
on 14 Feb 2011 3:25 PM

Deb Chandler's book, Learning to Weave, has a good project record sheet in it.  Many guilds will have project information sheets available as well.

Sarah

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS