WIF 'n Proof - weaving software for the iPhone, iPad and Android

This post has 5 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 3
Helen S wrote
on 15 Oct 2011 5:08 AM

I started this thread to introduce a new product for weavers with smartphones or tablets.  

WIF 'n Proof, the first weaving app for smartphones and tablets, brings you weaving on the go.  Design a draft at the dentist's office or waiting for your kid at soccer practice.  At the yarn shop, let WIF 'n Proof tell you how much yarn to purchase.  Then use your smartphone at the loom to keep your place while threading or treadling.  No Internet access required after installation.  Read more or get the demo at www.WIFnProof.com

Helen Sandoz

SandozSoftware.com

Helen@SandozSoftware.com

Not Ranked
Posts 2
cheriei43 wrote
on 31 Aug 2012 11:48 PM

Hello how does one get the app?      Cheriei43@aol.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 3
Helen S wrote
on 1 Sep 2012 5:19 AM

Hi Cherie,

WIF 'n Proof is available at  www.WIFnProof.com  It is a web application - which means it runs in the web browser on your device, but does not require Internet connection to run.  WIF 'n Proof runs on all Apple devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad), the Kindle Fire, the Nook Color, almost all Android smartphones and tablets as well as the Blackberry Playbook.

There is an on line demo at www.WIFnProof.com and you may request a demo for your device.

Hope this helps.

Helen Sandoz

www.WIFnProof.com

Helen@SandozSoftware.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
LindaDouglas wrote
on 1 Sep 2012 9:53 PM

You go to the web site and buy it.

Linda

Not Ranked
Posts 2
petershannon wrote
on 17 Feb 2014 2:31 AM

"The app is not available in your Region" that is what I mostly get when I try to install on my iPad. I think this app is only use for certain Region like where you are located.

"maker of ipad designer case of Kekacase.com"

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 3
Helen S wrote
on 17 Feb 2014 6:42 AM

WIF 'n Proof is not purchased through the Apple App Store, but rather through the website - www.WIFnProof.com  It is available almost anywhere in the world.  Where are you?   Email me at support@sandozsoftware.com for more assistance.

Helen Sandoz

www.WIFnProof.com

www.SandozSoftware.com

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS